Category: Estimator Link
Published on Monday, 11 April 2011 17:40
Written by Awning Composer
Estimator Link delivers a wealth of features:
- Comes with steel and aluminum formulas for 15 different awning styles.
- Comes pre-loaded with industry averages for all major factors such as labor rates, material prices, rafter spacing, etc. so it can be used as soon as it's installed.
- Frame visualization screen confirms what fabricator entered looks correct visually.
- Produces a Customer Quote with company information including logo that can be turned into a contract by adding an optional contract disclaimer (included in the software).
- Produces a Frame Drawing that can also contain dimensions and an estimate of build times.
- Produces a Summary Report that captures all info that went into creating the quote.
- Changes can be made to reports in the viewing window before they are printed using an included word processor.
- Data included on the reports can be customized using switches that include or exclude each data item on each individual report.
- All formulas are customizable using the included Formula Editor.
- When Estimator Link is installed on multiple computers in one shop, one of the computers can be classified as the "master" and the remaining computers as "subordinates". When formula data is changed in the "master" computer, the "subordinate" computers can synchronize with the "master" computer to download these changes without retyping.
- Estimator Link can be accessed from Awning Composer when using the dimensions feature in Awning Composer.