- Windows 8 (Windows RT is not supported)
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista (SP1 or later)
- Windows XP (SP3)
Note: It's highly recommended to make sure that your computer has the latest Windows service pack and critical updates available through Windows Update.
- Intel or AMD CPU (x86-based)
- 1GB of RAM
- 1GB of free disk space
- DirectX 9.0c (or later) compatible display adapter with properly working display driver
- NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel HD Graphics recommended
- The following older Intel graphics chipsets are not supported: 910/915, 945, GMA500/600
Most computers sold from 2005 or later include a display adapter that is compatible with DirectX 9.0c. Compatibility can be confirmed from the display adapter's specifications or one of the following pages:
Also, the following page is a good reference for laptop graphics hardware:
Devices listed in classes 1-4 should be compatible, while class 5 is borderline and class 6 is incompatible.
For any questions or issues regarding system requirements, please contact us.